Reboot loop after cable extension

Hello guys, I’m new here :DI really don’t know how to solve this problem so a help would be really appreciated.

I’ve bought Starlink (rectangular dish) and after few days working fine I decided to run the cables into the house. Obviously I had to cut the original Starlink cable and split it like this:
From the dish to point A there’s the original cable that has been cut and provided with an Ethernet port at one end.
Then, here at point A there’s an Ethernet “bridge” that connects the point A to the point B with a 35m long Ethernet cable (22AWG) running through the house.
Here at point B there’s an Ethernet female port and from this point the last cable (original Starlink with Ethernet at one end) goes finally into the Starlink router.

Everything went fine but every 10 hours it reboots saying that the router is on but the dish is restarting.
And then it connects.
(I’ve removed the Ethernet adapter because the Ethernet port didn’t work and it causes more often reboots)

Do you know how can I solve this? Is it a problem of Voltage drop (maybe because the dish requests more power)?
Would a PoE at point A solve this?

Thank you guys, a help is appreciated

@Luke,

You are far beyond the experience of most people here. Splitting your original antenna cable is a very risky business, even if (you think?) you know what you are doing.

What is the length of your original cable? 75ft? To my knowledge, most Starlink Kits with the rectangular dish (V2) come with a 75ft cable though I've heard a few reports of 50' cables. In either case, Starlink has a 150' cable available through the online store for about $75. Why not just use the longer "official" Starlink cable? 

My guess -- and this is a totally a guess -- is that the introduction of the Ethernet "bridge" and 35M Ethernet cable (~320ft?) is the problem here. If you have a split a 75' Starlink cable and introduced a 35m Ethernet cable in the middle, you are spanning almost 400ft from the Starlink router to the Starlink antenna. FWIW, the Starlink Router provides the PoE signal to the antenna. I've no idea if PoE is designed to travel this distance -- and through and Ethernet "bridge" -- without degradation. 

You need to get your Starlink router closer to your Starlink Antenna and connect it with an unmodified Starlink cable. 400ft is a very, very long distance to cover with a single Ethernet connection. Perhaps you would do better to add a Starlink Ethernet Adapter to your router, connect an Ethernet switch and then run your long cable(s) from there.