System Disconnected, ticket open since 3 days, no answer...

It could be a bad cable or the connectors. I had a bad Dishy connector on mine. I ordered a new cable and it solved the disconnected issue. I was quicker to di that than wait for support. The old cable only worked when slightly pulled out, see photo. It finally crapped out. The new one inserts all the way and works.image.thumb.jpeg.2b87c8afb4eb5ad973f12d204c1a199a.jpeg

On 6/2/2022 at 11:56 PM, pbeaudet said:

It could be a bad cable or the connectors. I had a bad Dishy connector on mine. I ordered a new cable and it solved the disconnected issue. I was quicker to di that than wait for support. The old cable only worked when slightly pulled out, see photo. It finally crapped out. The new one inserts all the way and works.image.thumb.jpeg.2b87c8afb4eb5ad973f12d204c1a199a.jpeg

ok I will try that. Thanks

Sorry to hear you didnt get a response from the support team.

Lets hope support improves in future 🙂  Glad to hear that the firmware upgrade sorted it.

I'd assume it was a mass bug - and many people sent in tickets, however replying to the thousands of particular bug tickets would be immense - So instead they roll out the firmware update and just fix it. - I'd say in future there maybe more notification about firmware issues and bugs once stability, inter-area networking is completed. - There is still a lot of work going on in the background! 🙂