Unexpected Location

So last Thursday I received an email stating this: It appears that your Starlink is located far from your account's registered service address. You will be unable to receive service outside of your designated coverage area starting tomorrow, June 3, 2022.

To maintain service, you can enable the Portability feature to use Starlink at both your current location and at your registered service address. You may also update your service address to your current location if there is capacity. Although my dish is at the registered address I thought I would add portability to stop from loosing the service, I also updated my service address using Google plus code to be more specific.

I still lost my service and now have either an Unexpected location warning or a disconnected warning. I tried stowing and unstowing also tried factory reset and still nothing. I opened multiple support tickets and haven't heard anything back. Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong or could try?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi

i have an unexpected location offline and have had no internet for four days. I’ve put in four separate tickets but heard nothing. 
I don’t have portability but haven’t moved the Starlink and I am only trying to use at the registered address. Can anyone help as I have nearly no reception and four people trying to work from home!

1 minute ago, krowland said:

Hi

i have an unexpected location offline and have had no internet for four days. I’ve put in four separate tickets but heard nothing. 
I don’t have portability but haven’t moved the Starlink and I am only trying to use at the registered address. Can anyone help as I have nearly no reception and four people trying to work from home!