No confirmation email

Hi we paid in full and received our equipment. I have a picture of our bank statement showing the payment. 

we never received a confirmation email and cannot set up an account. For whatever reason our phone numbers and emails aren’t associated with an account. How can I get online? Did we waste nearly $900?? 

We ordered starlink after buying and acreage with terrible internet options and we work from home. This equipment is of no use to us if we cannot setup an account and use it. 

Yes we have tried with both our emails and phone numbers but we don’t received anything. Our cousins submitted a service request on our behalf and starlink said our information  is not associated with an account so they can’t help us.. but we bought the equipment direct and obviously there was some sort of glitch in the registering process.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 2:35 AM, Chris.edwards said:

Yes we have tried with both our emails and phone numbers but we don’t received anything. Our cousins submitted a service request on our behalf and starlink said our information  is not associated with an account so they can’t help us.. but we bought the equipment direct and obviously there was some sort of glitch in the registering process.. 

I have exactly the same problem. Have you had any luck?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2022 at 4:53 PM, Chris.edwards said:

Hi we paid in full and received our equipment. I have a picture of our bank statement showing the payment. 

we never received a confirmation email and cannot set up an account. For whatever reason our phone numbers and emails aren’t associated with an account. How can I get online? Did we waste nearly $900?? 

We ordered starlink after buying and acreage with terrible internet options and we work from home. This equipment is of no use to us if we cannot setup an account and use it. 

HI, Do you have a resolution? We have received the Starlink Kit Today (16/11/2022), while we have not got any confirmation email since our order and our bank payment (10/11/2022). I wrote an email to starlinkresolutions@spacex.com, 6 days ago, but no answer until today. I wrote to privacy@spacex.com today to give a try to an other email I could sort out from spacex.com-

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem. After contacting the resolution email address. I received an email with a link to set my password after a few days. It worked and I now have full access,  just like a normal website.. I am unable to paste the email with the link,  or the resolution address for some  unknown reason. The link no longer works anyway, it now goes to a standard log in screen.  I think what I did is the only way to contact Starlink when you can’t get on the website.  The first thing I did when I got on the website was to cancel my Starlink order,  lucky I was still waiting in the queue and I didn’t get any equipment. There are other, less frustrating options for me. Good luck to you all.

I just want to say that in my previous post, the link from Starlink was to set a brand new password, not to reset the old one, this was something I hadn’t seen before. This might indicate that my credentials were never set in the first place, somehow.  I think the problem is the website. This issue seems to be the #1 problem that I read about here and on other forums.  There was no problem in billing me however.

• 3 weeks later...
  1. If you have not already done so, please try resetting your password using the Forgot Password? link on the login page at https://support.starlink.com. If you are unable to reset your password or cannot login to the support web site after resetting your password, continue to the next option.
  2. In these forums, the email address starlinkresolutions@spacex.com has been recommended many times as the place to turn for these kinds of issues. Send an email with as much detail as possible and then be patient. Starlink Support personnel are currently overwhelmed with the increasing popularity of the service. It may take them a week or more to respond, but when they do get to you, they are generally very, very helpful.

Hope that helps.