Exterior weatherproof enclosure

I am searching for an exterior weatherproof box to house a Starlink Wi Fi modem that is at a mnimum 10" h, 7" wide and 4" deep. It needs to have 3 knockouts in it for the power cable and two Ethernet cables of which 1 knockout must be at least 1 3/4" diameter for the antenna cable.  Steel will not do. Fiberglas or polycarbonate will be OK.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

This is for a Starlink satellite system with the square antenna.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have a cat?

The buckets in which kitty litter is sold are a perfect size for the Starlink router. 

No, I'm not joking. I have a remotely mounted Starlink router on the side of  my small barn, painted to match of course. I mounted the bucket to a piece of scrap plywood with shelf brackets to hold the assembly to the barn. A 2" hole out the bottom for cabling and the bucket's big attached lid as an access door to the router. Being plastic I don't think it interferes much with signals although so far I haven't got the whole wild set of ideas operational.

I know - no pics means it didn't happen but then we don't yet know if you own a cat.

• 9 months later...
On 8/16/2022 at 5:25 PM, Captain Bob said:

I am searching for an exterior weatherproof box to house a Starlink Wi Fi modem that is at a mnimum 10" h, 7" wide and 4" deep. It needs to have 3 knockouts in it for the power cable and two Ethernet cables of which 1 knockout must be at least 1 3/4" diameter for the antenna cable.  Steel will not do. Fiberglas or polycarbonate will be OK.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

This is for a Starlink satellite system with the square antenna.

Captain:  I am just seeing this.  Have you seen the just introduced, Starlink Enclosure by Altelix?  https://altelix.com/search.php?search_query=starlink&section=product

• Thanks 1