Not receiving confirmation email

Hi, after ordering the starlink equipment i got a message from my bank being charged the money. however i didnt receive any confirmation email for my account, i have the confirmation number of the order but i'd like to be able to setup the account. ¿Can someone help me?

I've tried resetting password but also no email there

16 hours ago, StarlinkLeader said:

You can recover your account via your alternative email and/or phone number via this link:

https://auth.starlink.com/forgot-password

I see you've given a lot of people with this same question the same answer here but we all have the same problem... We didn't even get our confirmation email and when we put in our email we never get the reset email. 

Is there ANY other way?

• Like 1

Just to be sure this is not the issue, have you checked your Junk and/or Spam folders? Perhaps your email provider has mis-tagged the confirmation email as spam...

Also, search ALL of your email folders for the Confirmation number. Maybe you'll find the email that way. On GMail, you can select the All Mail folder which includes EVERYTHING and then search there.

I am having the same issue I paid $924.00 but never received my confirmation email only a confirmation code. Can't set up an account without the email I'm worried now I read others having the same issue. Trying to reset password doesn't work as I don't have an account set up

On 9/16/2022 at 11:03 AM, Hernandex said:

Hi, after ordering the starlink equipment i got a message from my bank being charged the money. however i didnt receive any confirmation email for my account, i have the confirmation number of the order but i'd like to be able to setup the account. ¿Can someone help me?

Did you get this sorted as I'm having the same issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 6:03 PM, Hernandex said:

I ordered with Apple Pay yesterday and did not receive a confirmation email. I noticed that my Apple wallet settings did not have an email or phone number selected. I’ve since updated but I don’t have any confidence that I’ll get a confirmation email at this point. Is there a way that I can contact support and add an email to my order based upon the service address I used?  I’m stuck and other posts like these have me fearing that there’s no course of resolution. 

Yesterday made an order but received nothing on email, after resetting password also nothing. Checked spam etc., but there was still nothing regarding my order.

The only thing I have is my confirmation code received after order which states that I need it if I won't receive any email. Maybe someone will contact through phone listed in order....

• 3 weeks later...

@StarlinkLeader @developerdo you have any additional information that can help, what seems like a large group of us that have ordered recently and only have the confirmation code but never received an email? I have my confirmation code. I never received an email. I checked all folders and trash in Gmail and found nothing. I tried resetting password with email, and phone number and received nothing. Is there a way to contact support for all of us dealing with this? At this point my bank account has been charged the $700~ and yet I have no way of managing my account. 

I'm in Australia, how many other Australian customers have this problem?

Some possible solutions to get some service:

We all stop our payments?

Take this issue to A Current Affair, perhaps some bad press would help?

Complain to Fair Trading departments?

Complain to Communications ombudsman?

Complain to ACCC?

What do others think?

The same story in hungary: Paid, no confirmation email, BUT a week later the Starlin KIT arrived. No account not able to step anything. Wrote email immadiately at starlinkresolutions@spacex.com a week ago, and yesterday again. even THERE is no an automatic email response. ....try to search other emails at spacex: wrote to privecy@spacex.com,  where at least an automatic email come back. NO RESULT YET.

Hey Guys,

I was able to figure something out that might help...

I pre-ordered Starlink for $99. I decided to cancel the pre-order and was refunded. Then I hear that starlink had RV available, so I decided to order that. I did not receive the confirmation email. I did not sign into my original pre-order account to order but I used the same email as the original account for the confirmation email on the new rv order. I started to panic since I didn't receive the confirmation email. I read to reset your password using the phone or email on the order and then you will have access to the account. So I tried it. I reset password using email and it sent me to the original preorder account. I used my phone number and never received a text. 

So next I  started to think that maybe their system was confused due to the matching email and phone number on two different accounts. So, I signed into my original pre-order account and changed my email, phone number, shipping address, and credit card info (to see if it would separate my old account from my order info).  Next I reset my password using my order email (that was now only tied to my new order)...it didnt work. Then I tried my phone number and sure enough it went through. I received the text and reset my password and  had access to the new order (it automatically signed me in when I reset it). I looked at my email assigned to my new account and I noticed I typed it incorrectly. So I assigned my actual email and now all is good. 

So my hypothesis is that If you have matching info on two sperate accounts and it can cause star links system to get confused.  The password reset via phone number did not work originally because it was technically assigned to two different accounts/transactions.  My email reset did work because it was assigned to the pre-order correctly and was a typo on the rv order.  So for those who can't receive the password reset for phone number or email, try to just sign in with your email and use passwords you think you might have used before.  Might not work for everyone... but thought i would share my success. 

Hi,

has anyone figured out how to contact Starlink please? I’m in UK and same issue. Paid with Apple Pay, have confirmation number and no email, cannot reset password from either link with email or phone…i also never pre-ordered.  Any help appreciated.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Resloved.

I had no confirmation email and emails /phone calls went unanswered.

Solution:

I had a mate with an active account and he logged my problem for me, he got a reply and within minutes I had an email with login details.

Comments:Turns out that I had supplied the correct email address but the phone number was a landline that did not accept SMS.  Nice to have the problem resolved after 3 months but Starlink service is incredibly bad as is their account creation process that allows landline numbers to be accepted in the first place.

• Like 1

I had absolutely the same issue - ordered and paid the whole amount of starlink but didn't receive email that confirms it.

There is no public email or mobile to contact support, therefore the only way how to solve the issue is to find a mate who has an account on starlink and ask him/here to report a ticket for you.

I asked my friend for a help and I received all emails in several days after he had published the support ticket.

Hope my story will be helpful 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Today I ordered and paid my $99 deposit for Starlink. Set up my password, and I looked all around the site. I had all my payment info under billing listed., and everything worked. I logged off, never to be able to log on again. I had all the change password problems reported all over this site. like all of you, I can’t start a ticket because I can’t get on.  I’m worried about incurring charges for equipment  I can’t stop coming or use because I can’t activate anything or communicate in any way. I’ve been all over the web and some people have had success by going right to SpaceX, and others got a friend to put a ticket in on their account.  It seems like these Starlink login problems could cost us big money.  They put people in space, but can’t make a functioning website.  I bet their technical people don’t even have time to read these forums. This gives me a high frustration level.  Does anyone know if legal action as a group might be possible? At least get noticed. Maybe a Twitter campaign?

On 11/23/2022 at 3:44 AM, RIcochet said:

In fact, the ONLY way to contact Starlink Support is through the mobile or Web app by opening a ticket. There are no published support telephone numbers.

Since posting this previous reply, I have learned that there is an email address for contacting Starlink Support when these kinds of issues arise. 

@Johnathan Hemlock, please email starlinkresolutions@spacex.com with a detailed description of your situation and a request for assistance. Response is not usually immediate, but customers are reporting that Starlink is responding to these requests with solutions. So, email them... and then be patient. 😉 

Thanks!