Not receiving confirmation email

• 1 month later...

@Cris and @Ffei,

In the past, members of this forum have reported receiving replies -- and resolutions -- from Starlink Support after send a message to starlinkresolutions@spacex.com. However, it seems that the time that it take Starlink Support to respond to a support request -- whether a ticket or an email -- can be wildly unpredictable. However, it does seem that most responses come AFTER at least one week.

On 2023/5/6 at PM7点43分, RicochetStarlink said:

@克里斯 和@飞飞,

过去,该论坛的成员报告说,在向 starlinkresolutions@spacex.com 发送消息后,收到了 Starlink 支持部门的回复和解决方案。然而,Starlink Support 响应支持请求(无论是工单还是电子邮件)所需的时间似乎非常难以预测。然而,大多数回复似乎至少在一周后才会出现。

I paid $200 for a month of service, what if I don't receive my service before it expires?

• 1 month later...

I ordered Starlink a couple weeks ago and didn’t receive a confirmation email… I have looked through all of the email boxes and didn’t find anything. I tried the reset of password for both email and text and didn’t get anything. Nothing has come in the mail… but it has been charged to my credit card. Is there some way to speak to someone since I can’t log into my account to start a ticket?? 
thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...

BE POLITE. If you are mad/pissed/upset/whatever about anything, then count to 10 or wait a day... or a week... until you cool off before you communicate with Starlink Support. Expressing anger, rage, threats, etc., will not get you a sooner response from Starlink Support. In fact, it may do exactly the opposite.

Are you sure you are not threatening your customers? "In fact, it may do exactly the opposite"

20 hours ago, Churchill said:

Ok sorry, i thought here is the official support forum

Sadly, there is no "official" support forum. There are many resources out on the Internet, but, to my knowledge, none of them is "official".

If you need to actually contact Starlink Support, you have two options. See the forum post below for details.

If you are looking for an additional place to seek assistance, @StarlinkLeader who created this forum has also created a Starlink Suport Facebook Group

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...