Waiting for Starlink delivery

Hello, I'm waiting on our delivery of our Starlink dish and haven't heard much details on when it should be arriving. I'm from Ontario Canada and had placed and order last December for our dish for our country house up north. I had paid the deposit and had no outstanding fees and have an order number but haven't gotten any tracking number nor a timeline for the delivery. I even sent an email to Starlinks consumer complaint but never got a response. 

Our neighbour up north had just gotten their dish and suggested we check this forum so I hope i can get some answers here. 

Thanks 

I live in Northern California.  For me, it took 16 months before I received my equipment.  I received an email at the beginning of this year indicating I'd receive it "near the end of 2022".  I actully got it earlier around the first of September, 2022.  I believe it's dependent upon satellite coverage addition to one's geographical location. 

13 hours ago, catman said:

I live in Northern California.  For me, it took 16 months before I received my equipment.  I received an email at the beginning of this year indicating I'd receive it "near the end of 2022".  I actully got it earlier around the first of September, 2022.  I believe it's dependent upon satellite coverage addition to one's geographical location. 

That's interesting @catman. I made my reservation in March 2021. I got an email in early April 2022 saying service was now available. I placed an order and by the 3rd week of April, I had my kit in hand. 

So, are you saying that you placed your order at the beginning of the year (January?) and did not receive your Starlink Kit until September?

Thanks!

@RIcochet