Do NOT post your private starlink information and/or Billing information on this forum - There is 200% no need to post your private information for assistance. ×
Do NOT post your private starlink information and/or Billing information on this forum - There is 200% no need to post your private information for assistance.

Cannot log in to Starlink account or reset password though email or phone number

Originally put the wrong email address in use my phone number to reset password reset my password got into the account and corrected my email address. No it won’t let me login says invalid credentials tried to go back to reset by email or phone number and don’t get any information back. My credit card is pending and waiting to find out shipping confirmation but cannot get into my account to find out what is going on. Need help?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel sorry for you Ricochet. You are doing a great job with all these people who can’t get on the website. The absolute, only way to contact starlink when you have no website access, is the resolution email.: starlinkresolutions@spacex.com.  It is your only option  for contact-no other way exists in the universe. I do have one tip when contacting them; be respectful, calm, and don’t be angry or accusative in your letter. The reps are overworked and you are easy to ignore if you’re angry or mean.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, Michael Carasia said:

Originally put the wrong email address in use my phone number to reset password reset my password got into the account and corrected my email address. No it won’t let me login says invalid credentials tried to go back to reset by email or phone number and don’t get any information back. My credit card is pending and waiting to find out shipping confirmation but cannot get into my account to find out what is going on. Need help?

How did you make out with this? I did the exact same thing and cannot access my account.

How did you make out with this? I did the exact same thing and cannot access my account.

• 2 weeks later...

@Bubbs and @TimT,

As I replied further up in this thread, there is an email address for requesting assistance in these sorts of situations.

On 1/16/2023 at 1:54 PM, RicochetStarlink said:

The email address, StarlinkResolutsion@spacex.com, has been shared as a contact email address in other threads here. It may be worth reaching out to them with the details of your situation to see if you can get resolution.

I'm having the same problem. I'm unable to access my account and password reset doesn't work. I took everything down, deleted and downloaded the newest Starlink app. I send a reset request and get no response to my email and/ or my phone number. I can get internet but no account access?

12 hours ago, dhold01 said:

I'm having the same problem. I'm unable to access my account and password reset doesn't work. I took everything down, deleted and downloaded the newest Starlink app. I send a reset request and get no response to my email and/ or my phone number. I can get internet but no account access?

Contact Starlink Support using one of the methods documented in the thread I shared above. If you can’t logon use the email address referenced there.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I have no internet and cannot access my account.

Says login credentials invalid and I can’t reset password as it says login user disabled. My payment is due Oct 19 and I need to update info for my card  but more importantly I need access to internet for myself and kids at home for work and school. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 15:13, Tray said:

No tengo internet y no puedo acceder a mi cuenta.

Dice que las credenciales de inicio de sesión no son válidas y no puedo restablecer la contraseña porque dice usuario de inicio de sesión deshabilitado. Mi pago vence el 19 de octubre y necesito actualizar la información de mi tarjeta, pero lo más importante es que necesito acceso a Internet para mí y mis hijos en casa para el trabajo y la escuela. Cualquier ayuda sería muy apreciada. 

gracias 

Hello dear in this case what is recommended, I have the same similar case with the difference that even my antenna is on the way with the delivery, and I no longer have access to the account.