How to continue service after Beta

I have started a support ticket but information is slow. Our local school district was given the opportunity for several families to receive Starlink for free. We signed up and received our dish and have enjoyed Starlink ever since. Monthly we received our bill of $0.00 dollars I kept waiting for the day that there would be a dollar amount and we could pay it and continue with monthly payments. All of a sudden, internet dropped out. I checked my app and it said unexpected location. As I hadn't moved the dish, I logged onto the web portal and a red ribbon across the top said that my service was scheduled for disconnection on November 26th. I see no options for me to continue our service. I'm very appreciative that our family was able to participate in this, but confused as to why there was no head's up through an email or any options to continue with Starlink. I kinda feel like we got kicked to the curb after SpaceX got the data it needed from testers like us. I hope this is all just an oversight and something can be resolved. I don't know if I'm supposed to send the dish and router back. I don't know anything at this point.