Unable to sign up for Starlink with Guatemalan Plus code

Previously I signed up for Starlink ($99 deposit taken) for the village in Guatemala affiliated with non-profit newdawnguatemala.org. Messages indicated service will begin in Guatemala in 2023. I noticed after signing up that the address, which I had entered via Google Plus Code, was incorrectly mapped to a location in Honduras. I could not get any response from Starlink - emails never get answered and could not get any connection to support either on desktop or mobile app. Long story short, I was told by a Starlink provider to just ask for a refund and sign up again with the correct Google Plus Code. I did exactly that only to find out that the Plus Code I obtained is being registered by Starlink to a location in Honduras (again!).  Perhaps my method of capturing the Google Plus Code is in error. I entered the lat long 14.72916,-91.86693 at maps.google.com and then recorded the plus code listed in the left panel: "P4HM+M68 La Union, Guatemala". Any advise appreciated. Thank you for your time.