HOWTO: Contacting Starlink Support

GUIDELINES

1. BE POLITE. If you are mad/pissed/upset/whatever about anything, then count to 10 or wait a day... or a week... until you cool off before you communicate with Starlink Support. Expressing anger, rage, threats, etc., will not get you a sooner response from Starlink Support. In fact, it may do exactly the opposite.
  2. BE PATIENT. Starlink Support personnel are overwhelmed due to the demand for the service greatly exceeding the company's plans. At the time of this writing, reports indicate responses coming 10 days to 2 weeks after initial communication with Starlink Support.
  3. BE PERSISTENT. While waiting for a response, add a (polite) comment to your ticket each day reminding support that you are waiting for a response. Sometimes, it helps to be a squeaky wheel... 😉 

OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET  If you can't, see "SEND AN EMAIL" below.

1. Mobile App.
    1. Open the Starlink app on your mobile device.
    2. Login to your Starlink account if you are not already logged in.
    3. At the bottom of the main screen, tap on Support.
    4. In the Support screen use the Search box at the top to see if there is a support topic that addresses your issue, even if the answer doesn't work for you. If there are no support topics, then open ANY support topic.
    5. At the bottom of the support topic, you will see a question, "Did this answer your question?" with two buttons, 👍 and 👎.
    6. Tap the 👎 button.
  2. Web App.
    1. Open the Starlink Support web site (https://support.starlink.com/).
    2. Login to your Starlink account if you are not already logged in.
    3. At the bottom of the main screen, tap on Support.
    4. In the Support screen use the Search box at the top to see if there is a support topic that addresses your issue, even if the answer doesn't work for you. If there are no support topics, then open ANY support topic.
    5. At the bottom of the support topic, you will see a question, "Did this answer your question?" with two buttons, 👍 and 👎.
    6. Tap the 👎 button.

SEND AN EMAIL

1. Contact Starlink Support through email only If...
    1. You cannot create a support ticket using one of the procedures above, or
    2. Your support ticket has had no response after 10 business days.
  2. Include
    1. Name
    2. Service address
    3. Email Address
    4. Phone Number
    5. Starlink Account Number (if you have it)
    6. detailed account of the problem you are having.
  3. Send your email message to starlinkresources@spacex.com. 
  • Like 1

BE POLITE. If you are mad/pissed/upset/whatever about anything, then count to 10 or wait a day... or a week... until you cool off before you communicate with Starlink Support. Expressing anger, rage, threats, etc., will not get you a sooner response from Starlink Support. In fact, it may do exactly the opposite.

Are you sure you are not threatening your customers? "In fact, it may do exactly the opposite"

• Confused 1

Hi:

I have sent 4 email to the spacex "customer service " email and they dont respond.  I cant log in to my account.  The log in doesnt accept andy of my information - not email or phone so I cannot open a ticket because it doesnt recognize me as a customer.  I've seen other people with the same issue and saw the email and reached out to no avail.  Any advice?

TYIA

Cheryl

@cheryl

Note that, after paying the $99 reservation fee, you are not yet a customer and do not have an account with Starlink. Only after you are notified that service is available, place your order, and pay for the Starlink Kit will you actually have an account you can log into. 

When you say '...the spacex "customer service" email...', do you mean starlinkresolutions@spacex.com?

How long has it been since your first email was sent? It generally takes 5-10 business days to get a response.

Have you paid for a Starlink Kit (not $99, but $599 or more)? If so, it is installed Starlink Kit? If you have placed your order and cannot login, email Starlink again at the above email address and be sure to include your complete account information including your Kit number from the support site. If this is what you've done, and it's been more than 10 days, then email them again. 

• 5 weeks later...