@SHARRAN FRANKLIN,

I am going to guess at what you mean here. Please, correct me if I am misunderstanding. My assumption is that you are attempting to connect a PC (or laptop) the WiFi signal from the Starlink router.

The WiFi network should be called either "STARLINK" or "STINKY" (don't ask, LOL!). There should not be a password (you said, "key"?) on this network.

If you don't have a WiFi network by this same, then you'll need to factory reset your system. For a guide on how to do this, see the post below in these forums.

Once you have reset the router, give it about 20 minutes and then try connecting again. 

Also, after resetting, try connecting a mobile device (Android or iPhone) to the WiFi. Then, download the Starlink app from your app store, open it, and login to your account. One you have the app, you can change your WiFi password to whatever you'd like. Of couse, once you've changed the password, you'll need to connect your device to WiFi again and supply your new password when prompt. FWIW, running an "open" WiFi -- a network without a password -- for any length of time is NOT recommended.

Hope that helps!

Forgive my ignorance, but just got my Starlink set up today.  I set up the  wi-fi password incorrectly and would like to change it.   Can you please be specific on where on the Starlink app you go to change it?  I see a WIFI page on settings, but don't know if this is where you change the password and don't want to mess anything up if it is not the right place to do so.

• 1 year later...

The password and Security Key are two different things, apparently. Everything online says the Security Key should be on in the app, on the box, on the modem — for me, it’s on none and I just received the product two weeks ago, nothing tossed in the trash. All of our Apple devices connect seamlessly, the wife’s work PC laptop keeps asking for a Security Key — *not* a password. Super frustrating. Anybody have any ideas? Many TIA -

• 2 months later...