My issue is with the Starlink Router; the iphone app says its unreachable.

I purchased my Starlink system recently in July 2023.  My issue is with the Starlink router; the iphone app says its unreachable.  The router is powered on and there is a solid white light on the base illuminated.  However, my iphone  windows laptop are connected via wifi and I am connected to the Internet [albeit, a slow connection; the app shows my connection as being 135Mbps & 19Mbps upload with an average latency of 54ms min was 34ms and max latency was 99ms.. However, my laptop is saying my wifi speed is very slow ranging & vascilalting between  an extremly slow 16Kbps to 0Kps to a faster but still slow 4-9Mbps]

What do I need to do to get the router to be reachable and functioning?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I have logged into the Starlink mobile ios app  with email and password to no avail.  Problem of router unreachable still exists. FYI: Ive laways logged into the Starlink mobile app since my initial setup. Is there a chance that I have a defective modem?  Ive done the factory reset of cycling plugged in & unplugged 6 +times as suggested in the router settings on the app itself. still no difference...Hmmm... I then type in the following    http://192.168.1.1/setup   to add a password to my starlink and give it a relevant name.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've installed my new Starlink system but my router is still "unreachable"/Disconnected" according to the app. I am signed in and online. I went out tohttp://192.168.1.1/setup and was able to finally configure a user name and password. I've signed in using that to my imac and the app. Before doing that, I tried doing a factory reset various times yesterday - each time giving the system time to hopefully reset the router to no avail. The light is on, I'm able to connect various phones, computers, printers - but the router still says unreachable/disconnected. What else should I try?

• 1 month later...

Same issue.  The network device menu choice is grayed out.   I have a linksys mesh router connected to the Starlink router.  When I select the router on the settings page in the app it tells me the router is unreachable, but we are connected to the internet with no issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with the same result. 

On 8/17/2023 at 12:04 AM, Darin A. said:

I also recently received my Starlink and set up when great. I have the same issue. I cannot add a printer due to the app saying the router is unreachable.

Can anyone help?

when using an Iphone or pad just go to settings and find the app then select local network , that should do it !