If I buy two pole mounts, can I 'stack' them for extra length?

So I have one pole mount firmly in the ground, but my dish isn't quite high enough to clear all obstructions even in what is basically the optimal location for my setup.  I wish the pole mount was longer.  As a way of getting extra length, is it possible to buy a second pole mount, take just the top piece, and attach it to the top of the existing pole mount?  Has anybody ever tried this?  Will it make a firm, tight connection with the existing pole mount?  

Edited by Matt
typo

Actually what I bet would actually work would be to connect the two bottom pieces from two separate pole mounts, then attach a top piece to that.  In my situation, that would require taking apart a pole mount (separating top,  bottom pieces) that's already been in the ground a few days.  I don't suppose anyone has ever managed to do this?  I'm guessing those things are connected pretty tightly.

Well basically interested in any ideas to extend the length of an existing, installed pole mount.

I typically get between 100-200Mbps now, and the phone app survey tells me there are a few obstructions.  What I have is probably fine for my current needs, but I kind of want to get the best setup I can before I stop thinking about it and put the whole setup question to bed.  I realize I could buy a custom pole and use Starlink's pipe mount, but planting another pole is definitely more effort than I want to give it.   It would be neat if there was a simpler way to get the dish higher but maybe not.  I'm leery too of separating the existing pole components, lest when I put them back together they aren't fully true anymore, but if I knew the 'second pole mount trick' would work I would be willing to risk it.

If I were getting 100-200Mbps, I'd leave well enough alone. A small number of peripheral obstructions don't really matter about 99.9% of the time.

For Starlink Standard (residential), Starlink advertises is totally dependent on your location. I just stumbled across a (new?) "estimated speed" service map at https://www.starlink.com/map?view=download. Take a look there. Note that the speed is up to whatever speed you see there... and you'll rarely see the maximum speed.

So, at 100-200Mbps, sounds like you have a pretty sweet deal already.

I'd say, "Leave well enough alone..."