What is the max width of the base of the ridgeline mount?

Hi, so the product page gives the dimensions of the mount *package*, but not those of the mount itself.  The instructions also do not specify this.  The roof I am thinking of installing this on is broadly corrugated so I'm wondering if it will fit in between the transverse ridges.  I've attached an image specifying what I mean, if anyone can tell me this that would be great.

image.thumb.png.8922c9c972a98d28c51b0f59cf38102e.png

2 hours ago, Matt said:

....The roof I am thinking of installing this on is broadly corrugated so I'm wondering if it will fit in between the transverse ridges....

I have the ridgeline mount on a metal roof that has vertical ribs -- running down from the ridge -- that are 9" from center to center. The bottom of the mount is the width of 4 of these ridges (approximately 27"). FWIW, Each side contains two heavy blocks (pictured above) that weight 15-20lbs each. So, even atop ridges, this thing isn't going anywhere with 80-ish lbs of dead weight.

• Like 1