I have been using MS Outlook on ADSL and NBN in Australia for two email addresses for over 10 years (now using 365). I have just switched to Starlink and I can no longer send emails from Outlook, I have to go back to ADSL and then return to Starlink for internet... Can someone please advise a fix as I have had no luck getting a response from Microsoft.

• 1 month later...

I'm having exactly the same issues, Graeme.  As for ProDishy's moderator comment, there are no error messages, all that happens is my outgoing mail sits in Outook's outtray and doesn't get sent!  Can someone tell us if we need to change the server details on Outlook please?

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, El Escribano said:

I'm having exactly the same issues, Graeme.  As for ProDishy's moderator comment, there are no error messages, all that happens is my outgoing mail sits in Outook's outtray and doesn't get sent!  Can someone tell us if we need to change the server details on Outlook please?

Howto fix Outlook starlink mail issues:

issue is caused by microsoft not recognizing your sudden change of location/IP.

- Close outlook

- Login to outlook web based mail first - https://outlook.office.com/mail/

- Reopen outlook and try send/receive.

Let us know if you have any more issues, this fixed the issue for us.