A number of servics use geolocation to offer me services, like netflix, Waipu, Amazon. How does Starlink define my geolocation? I will be using it in UK, Italy and Germany. Is the geolocation tied to my country of registration or my physical location?

• 2 months later...

It's tied to the physical location of the Starlink ground station being used by the Starlink satellite to which you are connected at any given moment. This can change and might or might not be in the country of your physical address.

IP Address Geolocation on the Starlink Network is problematic and there is no way to fix it on the Starlink side. This is a "feature" of the Starlink network infrastructure that cannot be changed.

If you experience difficulties, your best bet is to contact your service provider(s) and see if they can tag your account with a fixed geolocation to bypass the Starlink-provided IP address.

You could contact Starlink Support, but unless something MAJOR has changed, they will give you the same answer.