Emergency, Starlink has stopped working!

Our Ethernet adapter failed. 
submitted ticket asking for replacement of adapter. 
got canned response that a new kit would be shipped. 
submitted a follow up saying we did not want kit, just adapter. 
Kit came anyway. 
days later adapter arrived. 
we installed, all was working with our original kit. 
we sent back new kit unopened. 
2 hours after we received FedEx confirmation of shipping, Starlink stopped working. 
we could stow and unstow dish, but it could not get gps location. 
we cannot log into our Starlink account. 
I am guessing Starlink cancelled our account for original kit which we of course still have. 
we have no internet or phone service because our Verizon signal has to be boosted with internet booster. 
how do I get in touch with Starlink? You can’t submit a ticket without an account. 

we are now traveling to another city where we have internet to try to resolve this problem. 

Thanks for any advice I can get. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! This is encouraging that Starlink responded and resolved your problem in such a short time. Consider yourselves lucky as this is not the experience of many other Starlink customers who wait days and even weeks for responses to support tickets.

One question. If you could not login to your account to submit a ticket, how did you reach Starlink to remedy the situation?

8 hours ago, RIcochet said:

Wow! This is encouraging that Starlink responded and resolved your problem in such a short time. Consider yourselves lucky as this is not the experience of many other Starlink customers who wait days and even weeks for responses to support tickets.

One question. If you could not login to your account to submit a ticket, how did you reach Starlink to remedy the situation?

Many customers are experiencing 100mbps + downloads and support responses within 12-24 hours.

Posting on multiple threads is not going to resolve the issues you have with Starlink. I know your frustrated but escalating posts, replies against Starlink isn't going to help.

Feel free to PM me and we'll sort something out.

Glad to hear it got sorted out @Linda Baldwin