Sell starlink within the same cell

I have a friend that wants to sell his Starlink. I want to buy it. My cell has no availability but we are in the same cell. I have checked, and FOR SURE we are in the same cell. Service would only be moving 18 miles away, in the same cell. Is this possible?

Thanks 

Britt

Can you provide more information w

On 8/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, StarlinkLeader said:

Hi Britt

Currently not possible as transfer of dish ownership has been paused.

Can you provide more information on your statement? Link to where it come from would be good

• 2 weeks later...

To transfer service ownership, please provide support with the email and intended service address of the person you are looking to transfer service to. The new owner will need to know your account number in order to proceed so please be sure to provide this information to them.

Please do not update any of the current contact information in your account before submitting your request, or while the request is being reviewed. Starlink is not responsible for anything related to the selling of the dish and cannot guarantee all transfer requests can be accommodated.

Source: https://support.starlink.com/