Lost Access to Starlink Account - Password reset not working

Hello anyone that can help.

I was changing the email address on one of my accounts and something must have gone wrong because now i cannot access the account.

I have tried using the account locked out option but i dont get an email to any of the email addresses it might be.

I tried using the phone # option for account password reset but i did not get a text message, i think because my # is on more than one account. 

I would like to contact a support team for assistance but i do not see that option anywhere.

Please help.

Edited by Mitchel4658
spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have same problem. I can get in on old phone but it is dying and it won't let me see the password. If I am in the account you should be able to change or update your password. At the very least get to it THRU starlink router.

What gives.  I need reset it and add account management on computers. 

Don

Every service in world gives you ability to manage and change and update password.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been locked out of my Starlink account and cannot reset it to get in and update my card information. 

After placing my order and recovering my hardware I realized that I must have entered my email in incorrectly so I reset my password using my phone number. This was successful. I then updated my email and received the email verification so I know this was also successful. Then went in and clicked on the billing option to update my new card info and when I did so it locked me out for some reason and I have been unable to log in or reset my password via the email or phone options. 

any assistance would be appreciated! 

Update: I don't know how to edit my last comment so I add this one.

A clue: one thing I just learned is that for some reason, the system (e.g. password reset process) appears to think that the email address h******@domain.com is not the same as H******@domain.com...  

I just got my password changed by making this edit to the input data.  And I never use the address H******@domain.com but that's the one that worked...

I had the same problem. When I clicked on the link to reset my payment information nothing worked. I can’t receive a text and I won’t receive a reset email. I blame the automated email that they sent nothing has worked after I clicked on the link to update my information. 

We purchased our kit, they sent two, we had the CC company cancel one and now we are getting billed for two services. The "locked out" reset options are not working, We do not have an account number.... kinda at loss of how to move forward without the ability to log in. Suggestions??

I must have put in the wrong email address when I signed up to purchase Starlink. I have the app and great internet service but can no longer get into my account. I have tried every method possible to reset my information but have not received any texts or emails to reset them. I have checked my spam folders aswell. Please help!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Me too... I've been locked out my account for months have tried all the recovery options restarted the router you name it...I now need to access my billing account to update my credit card infoe.. I'm days away from my due date & having a $600 pig & a poke...

Why know custoner service...shameful...

Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME...!!!!

5 hours ago, Gregory J. said:

Me too... I've been locked out my account for months have tried all the recovery options restarted the router you name it...I now need to access my billing account to update my credit card infoe.. I'm days away from my due date & having a $600 pig & a poke...

Why know custoner service...shameful...

Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME...!!!!

This is what I did. I downloaded the app to my phone. I clicked the link on my phone and changed the password there (It opened the web page and on the phone it worked). Then I tried to use that password to log on Starlink on my computer, did not work, so I logged into the app on my phone (worked), Still cannot get in on my comp, but on phone it works fine. Annoying, but well

I got expired link message when I first tried to login and set up a password, so I was left with an expensive box in my study that I could not use.   I received an email on Friday to advise that they had taken my monthly subscription and I tried the login to account link and it took me to a page to set up a password.  I did this and saved it to my pc, as it was evening I did not have time to set up the Skylink equipment.  I have tried to set it up today and tried to log into my account only to get "Invalid credentials" message!!  So yet again I cannot log in and the password reset options do not work.   I am highly highly frustrated!!!!!!!   I have found a complaints page and complaints email.  I have emailed them (having already written by post to Dublin over a week ago).  I don't know if I will hear back.

If anyone else has managed to resolve any other way please let me know!

Starlink complaints page.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@canyadigit,

If you changed your email address from a mobile device, it is very possible that the building "AutoCorrect" logic upshifted the first letter in your email address. This even happens in some browsers.

In the end, it's a shame the Starlink doesn't make this a non-issue. The common practice for almost every email provider is that the email address is case-insensitive...