Lost Access to Starlink Account - Password reset not working

I have been having issues transferring my kit to another person, I don’t owe Starlink any month subscription plans. I was able to cancel just fine but at the point of transferring it keeps saying the issue is from them and I should contact customer service, it’s been on going for a week now. I just want to know if it’s going to finally get resolved before the subscription ends July 1.

CONFIRM

GO BACK

Something went wrong on our end. Please contact customer support

• 4 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 10:12 AM, RicochetStarlink said:

Everyone having issues with Starlink credentials as described here should reach out to StarlinkResolutions@spacex.com.

On 8/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, Mitchel4658 said:

Hello anyone that can help.

I was changing the email address on one of my accounts and something must have gone wrong because now i cannot access the account.

I have tried using the account locked out option but i dont get an email to any of the email addresses it might be.

I tried using the phone # option for account password reset but i did not get a text message, i think because my # is on more than one account. 

I would like to contact a support team for assistance but i do not see that option anywhere.

Please help.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:04 AM, Timi said:

I have been having issues transferring my kit to another person, I don’t owe Starlink any month subscription plans. I was able to cancel just fine but at the point of transferring it keeps saying the issue is from them and I should contact customer service, it’s been on going for a week now. I just want to know if it’s going to finally get resolved before the subscription ends July 1.

CONFIRM

GO BACK

Something went wrong on our end. Please contact customer support

How do I contact support?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16.01.2024 at 00:01, RicochetStarlink said:

Добрый день,@viktor!

Пожалуйста, посмотрите мой ответ на другое ваше сообщение по той же теме.

Обратите внимание, что Starlink Forum  не  связан со Starlink или SpaceX. Мы все здесь такие же клиенты, как и вы.

Спасибо

Of course I understand, but I need to restore my account in this matter, can you help me?