Lost Starlin Antenna

CRed60

I am assuming that the answer to @StarlinkLeader's question is that the courier delivered the Starlink kit to someone else. FWIW, the courier is liable for correct delivery. If you know which company delivered the dish, then contact them and ask them to fix it. In the meantime, if you can open a ticket with Starlink Support and let them know what has happened...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading this as the poster did receive his/her Starlink kit but then 'loaned' it to someone known to the poster and now cannot retrieve it from that person who denies knowing where it is now. Poster asks if there is a locating mechanism like the apps which will locate your phone/car/keys/etc.

I'd imagine that if the antenna is in use Starlink has its location by the dishie's internal identity.

I lost a Makita recip saw that way once. It demonstrates Shakespeare's  advice:  "Neither a borrower, nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend."  (Hamlet)

Edited by twagger