Unable to log into account

Try this in the app starting from the main screen -- the one that should say, "ONLINE" in big letters at the top left with a picture of the Dishy and your router below...

1. Tap on the User icon at the top right. If you are already signed in, you should get a screen that says "Account" at the top with the owner's name just below. If not, you will get a Sign In prompt.
  2. Follow the prompts.
  3. Enter your email address and password and click SIGN IN.

If at any point this process "hangs" (e.g., you get a white screen waiting for the Sign In or after clicking Sign In, it just doesn't respond), Close the app (as in shut it down and remove it from memory), restart it and try again. If you can't shut the app down, then power your mobile device off and power it back up. (NOTE: If you just restart your device without powering it down, the app may not be shut down completely). 

If the Sign In fails due to bad credentials, follow the same procedure as above, but rather than entering your email address and password, click the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In page. Follow the prompts to reset your Starlink password.

Let me know if this helps with the app at all.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Cannot login into Starlink scaling via website or App and I’m not receiving any emails. Tried using forgot password not received reset emails either.  Help and I have received Starlink unit plus took money from my account too. I cannot setup unit without login in. Help 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Having the same issue... trying to pause service, tells me to log in first, can't log in (not accepting my username/pw combo). Clicked forgot pw... got a message saying "if we have your email in the system you will receive a reset link". Nothing. trying for hours now. Need to pause before billing cycle rebills, have mobile plan but am not mobile at this time.

Has anyone found resolution to this issue of login to account not working? I have done all the things that people have said they tried. Reset does not send any email. I cannot do anything without access to my account.... can't even cancel.. so what is a person to do, cancel my credit card to avoid more charges for a service I cannot use..

They need to have some sort of customer support besides a FAQ page.. even online chat would be better.. come on Elon.. really??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem, tried: clearing starlink app cache and data, chrome cache and data, resetting password, shutting down and restarting phone, rebooting router - nothing helped.  I then setup an older android on my wifi and was able to login fine with the older phone, the app also responded faster.  I then checked the Android version of the phone that would not work, found it was Android 13.  I upgraded phone to Android 14 and the star Link app then logged in and responded perfectly!  

So check your Android app version, if it's 13 upgrade!

• Thanks 1

good post this.  i did everything as poster del described and no luck.   (xiaomi 11t pro with android 13)   tried on an older samsung note 8  with android 9   and a realme pad with andoid 11.   both worked perfectly.   so looks like android 13 may well be the issue.

• Thanks 1