Many (most?) WiFi printers can only connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi network. The Starlink Router uses the same name (aka, "SSID") for both the 5GHz network and the 2.4GHz network. This can be problematic for some printers.

Giving the 2.4GHz network a different name than the 5GHz network might help. Try the following.

In the Starlink Mobile app, go to Settings. Turn on Split 2.4 / 5GHz Networks. Enter a different name for the 2.4GHz network. For example, if you 5GHz network name is MyNetwork, then you might use MyNetwork24G for the 2.4GHz network, but the names could be totally different, if you like.

Now, change your printer settings to connect to the 2.4GHz network.

• 1 year later...

I have an HP Envy on my network that functions perfectly. A couple of things I have noted about scanning...

Firstly, I have found that , sometimes, I have to reboot or even reset the networking on the Printer to get scanning to work again. Not sure why, but it happens. For instructions, refer to your printer documentation.

Secondly, make sure that the scanning software on your PC/Mac/Laptop is set up properly and connected to your device. If you had things working on another WiFi network and then replaced that WiFi network with Starlink WiFi, you might have to start from the very beginning with a factory reset on the printer and reinstalling drivers and software on your computer.

Finally, if you still have trouble getting it all working, reach out to the manufacturer for support.

Thanks,